Medior Projectmanager | Schiphol
We are looking for a project manager who will be working in the B2B Communications Services Department. The candidate will be mainly working on 2 migration projects: portal platform and hosted PBX feature releases. The ideal candidate is able to work in a dynamic, fast paced environment and has a great deal of drive and motivation.
– Extensive experience with NGN technologies (VOIP, SIP, WebRTC, hosted PBX)
– Experience with working in an Agile/SCRUM environment (SAFe framework)
– Experience in telecom sector
Soft skills & Experience:
– Experience in working in an international telecommunication environment
– Pragmatic, pro-active, flexible, dynamic
– Diplomatic and a good communicator
– Managing cross-country teams
– Strong leadership
Senior: Supervisory/advisory role; Highly specific skillset or technical training; Advanced educational credentials required; Greater prior experience in this role (5+ years)
Responsible for the day-to-day delivery of specific outputs within cost, quality and time parameters, the scope and shape of the project, and to deliver capability to realize benefits within governance and to budget. This includes both the technical delivery and the associated revision to business processes to use that technology.
Education/Experience: Bachelor’s Degree; experience in portfolio/project planning processes, techniques, and methodology, especially in a multi-functional and commercial environment; preferably experience in the telecom sector; leadership, coaching and mentoring of a team; PRINCE 2, PMP, IPMA, Lean Six Sigma, APMP or MSP or other recognized industry qualification
Skills and Competencies: Project & time mgmt.; relationship & stakeholder mgmt.; interpersonal skills; awareness of politics/environment; self-drive; team/people leadership; communication & presentation skills; delivery mgmt.
Major Job Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Quality Mgmt. – Ensure the project is run to quality standards and adheres to the project delivery framework; provide coaching and guidance to workstream leads and business teams within your portfolio to meet team standards; manage risks and resolve issues that impact quality, scope, and schedule.
2. Project Governance & Control – Manage project teams across a number of divisions and support functions (i.e. HR, Finance); oversee project team resources up to 50 staff (internal/external) in a matrix environment; develop and gain agreement to project plan; determine, procure and manage appropriate resources internally/externally to deliver the projects; implement and maintain a consistent project mgmt. methodology; be accountable for all aspects of cross project risk, issues and contingency; ensure business sponsorship and engagement, including steering group activities for project escalation; provide project reporting and updates; communications complex issues in simple report format to all levels the organization
3. Financial Mgmt. – Manage, forecast, and track budgets; facilitate the definition and gain agreement to the budget; work with Finance to understand impact of any tasking or re-phasing on project; ensure project delivers the capability to enable the stated benefits; tracks benefits.
- Verwachte startdatum:
- Aantal uur per week:
- Uiterlijk reageren tot:
- Contactpersoon Quest4:
- Winhold Bartelink
Voor meer informatie over deze functie kunt u contact opnemen met Winhold Bartelink bereikbaar op het nummer: +31646129822. Als je geïnteresseerd bent in de functie nodigen wij je van harte uit een aanbieding te verzorgen via het onderstaand aanbiedingsformulier.
Geplaatst op 2017-05-23 13:33:42