Inside Sales | Utrecht
Functie omschrijving Inside Sales
We are looking for a Inside Sales for 36-40 hours a week. The intention is that after a certain period of time you will be employed by the organization on a permanent basis.
What Inside Sales does:
As an Inside Sales specialist, you are responsible for providing the right support to the Account Managers. This includes registering deals, making offers and quotations and answering all kinds of questions from existing customers. Besides that you are administratively and organizationally strong, you are also very communicative. You are the spider in the web between the internal and external parties.
As an Inside Sales specialist you have the following responsibilities:
- Providing support to both the Account Managers and our customers, you are the point of contact and ensure that the customer is helped properly and quickly;
- Creating upsell and cross-selling opportunities with contract renewals;
- Timely start-up and follow-up of renewals;
- Discussing projects to the internal organization so that Finance and Operations know what to do and the projects can start successfully;
- Making calculations in Excel and Salesforce based on information you receive from sales, pre-sales or customers;
- Maintaining and processing orders in Salesforce for a correct transfer to our Finance department;
- Managing the Sales funnel in Salesforce for both new orders and renewals;
- Answering questions from colleagues about the customers you manage. This includes questions from our Service Desk, Finance and Operations.
What can you expect from us?
- A representative monthly salary;
- A bonus of up to one month’s salary based on both personal and company goals;
- Annual team outings and quarterly informative sessions;
- 28 vacation days, plus 2 business closing days;
- Good pension scheme;
- Flexible working;
- Large budget for education and training to help you further in your development;
- Sufficient career opportunities, eg towards account management or other departments.
A job with our organization:
The organization is cybersecurity business unit of the Group and is a major player in the IT industry. We sell our products and services in more than 160 countries and have a track record of more than 25 years in information security worldwide. Our organization is characterized by its international, complex and rapidly changing character. We think globally, act locally.
As Inside Sales you become part of the Sales Team, led by the Sales Operations Manager. The entire team consists of 7 Inside Sales employees. Together you pursue the same goal: to offer the right service and support to new and existing customers. Every week you have a 1 on 1 with your manager in which, among other things, your personal development is discussed. There is a weekly team meeting in which you determine the agenda and where there is room to share cases and learn from each other. Your proactivity, responsibility, accuracy and communication skills add a lot to this environment.
Of course, you also want to know what it is like to work at the organization, we can best describe this as follows; informal atmosphere, constantly on the move and a strong team spirit. We work hard and laugh hard! We believe that when you enjoy your work, we achieve the best results together.
Eisen en wensen voor de functie Inside Sales
- HBO work and thinking level, preferably a completed HBO education in the direction of commercial/economics/hotel school or comparable;
- Demonstrable experience with SalesForce is an advantage;
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word & Excel);
- Good oral and written skills, both in Dutch and English;
- Knowledge of AFAS is an advantage;
- You are accurate, precise and proactive;
- Experience with sales support in the world of ICT is a must.
Nice to have:
- As sales cybersecurity skills;
- Experience with management services or selling ICT solutions.
Cv layout: in Dutch or Engllish, in Word and maximum 5 pages.
The selection interviews will take place as soon as possible. If you are invited to this, make sure you are available.
Voor meer informatie over deze functie kun je contact opnemen met Remco Blommesteijn bereikbaar op het nummer: 06-11355233. Als je geïnteresseerd bent in de functie nodigen wij je van harte uit een aanbieding te verzorgen via het aanbiedingsformulier.
Geplaatst op 2023-01-18 07:46:37