Data Engineer | Amsterdam
Functie omschrijving Data Engineer
We are looking for our customer for a Data Engineer for 32-40 hours a week.
The organisation is a data-driven company. Many decisions are made on data, which requires that this data is available, complete and correct. As a Data Engineer, you are responsible for end-to-end design and deploy of data pipelines and analytics solutions that all employees and partners can work with data by making it available via a state-of-the-art platform and tooling.
Together with the others Data Engineers, you have open space to discuss, test and implement new ideas and concepts related with new technologies. You help the organisation to have the most curated up to date dataset available in the AWS Analytics platform supporting business questions, machine learning models and stakeholders to improve internal process and support business decisions.
You work in a data platform team together with the data engineers. Together with Business intelligence, data science and analytics & insights, you form the Data & Analytics team.
At the organisation there is work to be done every day. We have great ambitions: to make the everyday lives of our customers better and the world a little more beautiful. We can only fix that if we all roll up our sleeves. And we do that with pleasure. We don’t just get discouraged and learn by doing. That is also necessary with our great ambitions: we want to become the strongest retailer in the Netherlands and beyond!
Eisen en wensen voor de functie Data Engineer
- Experience in Design, Build, Test and Deploy data pipelines to process massive amount of data;
- Experience in building data pipelines to collect, transform, and load data from various sources (e.g. REST, Kafka) into data lakes and/or databases;
- Advanced knowledge of data processing and analysis (e.g. with SQL, Pyspark);
- Extensive programming know-how (e.g. in Python, Scala, Java, NodeJs);
- Experience with some IaC framework (terraform, cloud formation);
- Extensive knowledge of software engineering best practices, tools and methods (e.g. TDD, CI/CD, GIT);
- Experience in using workflow orchestration tools (e.g., Apache Airflow);
- Experience working in self-organised, cross-functional teams.
- In English;
- In Word;
- Maximum 5 page’s.
- a good salary.
- an annual contract with the possibility of an indefinite contract.
- travel expenses, expenses and homework allowance, Christmas bonus, bonuses and great discount on company products.
- the chance to make an impact on your environment and to learn every day.
Voor meer informatie over deze functie kun je contact opnemen met Lex van t Hull bereikbaar op het nummer: 06 534 19 024. Als je geïnteresseerd bent in de functie nodigen wij je van harte uit een aanbieding te verzorgen via het aanbiedingsformulier.
Geplaatst op 2022-10-03 11:21:59