Senior Scrum Master | Amsterdam Sloterdijk
Agile Coach, Scrum Master 3+ years, Lean, Kansan, XP, Scrum
You will join a leading media company in Netherlands at the forefront of digital transformation. We are looking for someone who can bring knowledge and experience with Lean thinking in Agile. Your role will consist of the following, on a day to day basis:
Within the delivery teams you will:
- Encourage, teach and coach Agile and Lean thinking
- Assist in making progress and blockers visible
- Motivate teams and deliver a vision
- Assist continuous improvement
- Seek to remove obstacles blocking the teams
- Act as SM for multiple Scrum teams as they transition to a fully self-organised culture
- Facilitate daily stand-ups, sprint planning, backlog grooming sessions and sprint reviews as needed
- Host highly engaging and motivating sprint retrospectives
Within the central team you will
- Work as part of the central team to study, plan and create organisational improvement
- Coach and assist leaders
- Facilitate innovation and present challenging idea
You have coached in different work environments and know that assisting a team to awesomeness, is a long and complex journey. You have been in the core of development, participating in every stage of the process, and worked on the improvement of the process together with your team.
- 3+ years’ experience working in an Agile environment
- 2+ years’ experience as a Scrum Master or Agile Coach
- Excellent interpersonal skills – able to work with a diverse range of personalities
- Must be enthusiastic, proactive and able to resolve conflict
- Proven ability to garner respect from teams, and lead them in change
- Attitude of transparency – must be able to bring disclosure and transparency to all stakeholders
- Bachelors/Masters Degree (2:1 or 1st) or equivalent from a good university
- Strong technical skills and an analytic mindset
- Experience as a developer in an Agile environment
- Experience of Lean, Kanban, XP, SCRUM
- A strong track record in the media , publishing or commercial software development sectors
- Proficient English and Dutch language.
What we offer:
- A chance to work with professionals from several fields
- Work with the newest tech stacks
- Scrum – Lean not only fashionwords within the company, but driven by…..
- A chance to work in a competitive environment where you can learn and grow technically
- We organize hackatons, techdrinks and meetups
- The office is at Amsterdam Sloterdijk, which is 5 min. from the Central station by train
- Parking possibility
- Based at
- Request number
- Starting date:
- Expecting end date
- Amount of hours per week:
- 32, 36 or 40 hours
- Hourly tariff
- Closing date request:
- Contact person Quest4:
- Alies de Graaf
Quest4 is working for one of the largest publishers in The Netherlands. Their websites reach millions of people every day, this adds up to approximately 3.5 million visitors a month. Product Development & Innovation department is focussed on building and maintaining all digital platforms in the most innovative & sufficient way.
Our publisher is also responsible for several classified & high end platforms.
Product Development methodologies are be described as typical Agile, like Scrum, Kanban and are influenced by “The Lean Startup” principles. Product Development is organised around autonomous, co-located and multidisciplinary teams. Those kind of teams include Product Management, Software Engineering, System Engineering and several specialists roles in the field of User Interface, Interaction, Design and QA.
For more information about this application please contact Alies de Graaf on number 06 270 48 792 – Resource Consultant at Quest4. Or sent Alies a mail at A.deGraaf@quest4.nl.
* If you want to be part of the procedure, please add a GitHup Report next to your resumé.
Please contact Alies de Graaf 0627048792 for more information about the position. If you are interested we invite you aoply by sending your propsal through the offer form below.
Geplaatst op 2016-12-02 12:30:50