Senior IT Project Management Officer | Veldhoven
Founded in 1984, ASML is the world’s leading provider of lithography systems for the semiconductor industry, manufacturing complex machines that are critical to the production of integrated circuits or chips. ASML has its R&D and manufacturing operations in Wilton, Connecticut and in Veldhoven, the Netherlands.
The IT division supports information management, infrastructure and key business processes across ASML. The ICT infrastructure, hardware and applications are absolutely mission-critical for almost all ASML’s internal and external activities.
Are you challenged by supporting project and program management? Can you advise, challenge and facilitate project managers on content, process and project quality in the different phases of their projects? Can you convince your stakeholders and facilitate decision making? If so, then apply for the Project Management Officer role within our IT department!
As a Project Management Officer (PMO) you are supporting a dedicated part of the IT project & program portfolio. You work closely with project managers on topics like project progress reporting, planning and quality assurance. You challenge your project managers on the effective and consistent use of the ASML IT project management process and methodology, and deliverables on timeliness, quality, accuracy and integrity. You organize and facilitate workshops in e.g. risk management, project planning and lessons learned. By providing clear insight on project progress (triple constraint) and issues and risks, you support project managers and senior management in effective decision making.
Batchelor or Master degree. Ideally you have it completed with a post graduate degree in Project Management.
- Extensive (3 – 5 years) working experience as project management officer or similar position;
- Sound knowledge of project management methodologies like PRINCE2 and PMBOK;
- Experience with managing changes or small IT projects is a plus;
- Experience with project financials;
- Experience in facilitation of workshops;
- Working knowledge of MS Office products: Excel, Word, PowerPoint and SharePoint 2010/2013;
- Advanced working experience with MS Projects is a must;
- Nice to have: working knowledge of SAP.
- Strong leadership, decisiveness, initiative, setting clear priorities, giving direction, influencing without power;
- Proven stakeholder management capabilities; skills to support and advise project managers and middle and senior management to effect sustainable change in complex scenarios in large organizations;
- Strong client focus and excellent communication skills;
- Solution minded, precise and practical;
- Creates structure in a dynamic environment;
- Open minded, creative when handling problems independently;
- No-nonsense and hands-on mentality;
- Fluent in English and preferably in Dutch.
Context of the position
The IT Project Management Officer reports to the Manager IT PMO and has internal interfaces with ASML Project and Program Managers and Solution Team Managers, Competence Center Directors, IT and Business stakeholders, Finance, Purchasing, suppliers and consultants.
- Verwachte einddatum
- Aantal uur per week:
- Sluitingsdatum aanvraag:
- 18-10-2017 12:00
- Contactpersoon Quest4:
- Wendy van Ooijen
Voor meer informatie over deze functie kun je contact opnemen met Wendy van Ooijen bereikbaar op het nummer: 06-29985899. Als je geïnteresseerd bent in de functie nodigen wij je van harte uit een aanbieding te verzorgen via het onderstaand aanbiedingsformulier.
Geplaatst op 2017-10-16 11:13:03